MENTAL REHEARSAL WORKSHOP
Mental Rehearsal (also known as Mental Imagery or Visualisation) is an essential mental skill which has many benefits for sports performance.
Knowing how to mentally rehearse well in your sport can help athletes to:
- reduce negative thoughts
- manage stress / reduce fear during competition
- practice new moves / skills (e.g. team / individual sports)
- practice new routines (e.g. aesthetic sports)
- rehearse courses (e.g. mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding)
- get back from injury successfully
In this one hour workshop, participants will learn:
- What Mental Rehearsal is
- Why Mental Rehearsal is beneficial in sport
- How to use Mental Rehearsal in your sport
- When to use Mental Rehearsal in your sport
This session is delivered online either by Skype, Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
As soon as you book a session I'll be in touch to arrange a day / time to suit you.
If you have any questions in advance of booking, please contact me.