Managing Fear of Failure in Sport
No-one likes to fail at things, especially in sport. But for some people, the fear of failing is so overwhelming that their motivation to avoid failure overpowers their motivation to succeed. This can then lead to sabotaging their chances of reaching their full potential.
Does failing in sport make you worry about any of the following things?
- what other people might think of you
- about your own ability
- about disappointing others around you
- about taking chances or opportunities in sport e.g. hiding from difficult tasks
If you're struggling with Fear of Failure at the moment and would like some support, then this session is for you.
In this one hour session with me, you'll learn:
- How we define Fear of Failure
- What Fear of Failure looks like (behavioural examples)
- What Fear of Failure feels like (emotional examples)
- How to overcome Fear of Failure with practical skills and strategies
This session is delivered online either by Skype, Zoom or Microsoft Teams on a day / time to suit you.
As soon as you book a session I'll be in touch to arrange a day / time to suit you.
If you have any questions in advance of booking, please contact me.