HEALTHY COMPETITION WORKSHOP
Competition is a huge part of sport, and is also an integral part of team selection.
Within a team environment, healthy competition is essential for athletes to achieve both team and personal goals. However, unhealthy competition can sometimes creep into team environments, having a negative effect on the performance outcomes of individuals and the team.
In this 1-hour workshop, participants will learn:
- The benefits of competition within a team
- What unhealthy competition looks like
- What healthy competition looks like
- How healthy competition links to Team & Personal Goals
- Practical strategies for maintaining healthy competition within a team
This session is delivered online either by Skype, Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
As soon as you book a session I'll be in touch to arrange a day / time to suit you.
If you have any questions in advance of booking, please contact me.