ADVANCED MENTAL REHEARSAL
Mental Rehearsal (also known as Mental Imagery or Visualisation) is an essential mental skill which has many benefits for sports performance.
Knowing how to mentally rehearse well in your sport can help to:
- reduce negative thoughts
- manage stress / reduce fear during competition
- practice new moves / skills (e.g. team / individual sports)
- practice new routines (e.g. aesthetic sports)
- rehearse courses (e.g. mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding)
- get back from injury successfully
This session builds upon the 'Introduction to Mental Rehearsal' session by working on more advanced techniques to use visualisation techniques.
In this one hour session with me, you'll learn:
- The benefit of visualisation scripts
- The 'PETTLEP' technique for improving visualisation
- The 'layering' technique for improving visualisation
This session is delivered online either by Skype, Zoom or Microsoft Teams on a day / time to suit you.
As soon as you book a session I'll be in touch to arrange a day / time to suit you.
If you have any questions in advance of booking, please contact me.