Are you training for a Marathon? Looking for marathon preparation tips? Don’t forget to develop your Marathon Mindset!
Our unique marathon psychology programme takes you through a range of psychological skills and strategies to help you get to the start line with confidence, and to help you get to the finish line successfully. The course is designed so that you can take it at your own pace, and dive back into the content whenever you need to. Content is a mixture of short videos coupled with fantastic practical tips and tasks to complete yourself.
What are the Benefits?
- Build a stronger belief in your ability
- Develop your mental strength
- Manage your emotions
- Learn simple strategies to help you achieve your goals
- Take the course at your own pace
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is planning how to train for a marathon
- Anyone who is looking to improve their marathon preparation
- Anyone who is looking for running motivation
- Anyone trying to avoid hitting the wall
- Novice runners
- Amateur runners
- Elite runners
Whether you’re setting out on your first marathon or looking for top tips on how to improve for your next one, then this course is for you. If you’re training for a shorter or longer distance event then you’ll definitely find this course useful!
Who will you learn with?
Ali Mahoney leads this course – she is a Sport Psychology Coach who works with athletes and sports teams from grassroots to elite.
|Welcome to Marathon Mindset||FREE||00:10:00|
|Goal Setting Strategies||00:20:00|
|Marathon Simulation Training||00:15:00|
|Building Marathon Confidence||00:20:00|
|Talking yourself out of Exhaustion||00:10:00|
|Managing Emotions Effectively||00:15:00|
|Managing Fear of Failure||00:20:00|
|How to avoid post-Marathon Blues||00:10:00|